The technical services are to address CSR of Entrepreneurs and enabling them genuinely to participate in water resources development and management in the region.
Environmental Consulting Services
High density developments have a big impact on surface water sources and ground water. Clean water is becoming more a precious commodity in some regions due to over pumping and or contamination of the water sources. And Rainwater harvesting techniques can provide a free, higher-quality source once the initial investment in collection and storage systems is recouped.
More recently, water demand has started to exceed supply, and localised flooding has become an issue. Industry experts are now recognising the important role that rainwater harvesting.
In meeting the water requirements for small domestic purposes, now emphasis is being given to harvest rainwater for industrial use and quick remedial measure to recharge the ground water resources.
In majority of cases, it has become or going to be mandatory, made by the Govt. of India / State Govt / Administrative Bodies / Municipal Corporation to adopt the rainwater harvesting by those who use the ground water and or fall in notified areas to comply the Acts / Notifications.
In industries where water is required in processing of products and or as a raw material, it is of more concern to them to manage the water sources in comprehensive manner and emphasis on rainwater to collect and stored as well to recharge the ground water.
The industries either directly or through their sister set-ups, address concerns to restore the deteriorating environment and adopt the rainwater harvesting as reinforced sustainable viable solution. No matter how rich in natural resources (renewable and non-renewable), the water is the life line of the sustainable development.
Now such corporate institutions (both private & government enterprises) had started giving emphasis to value added socio-economy interventions in the rural and urban hubs and address this under one of their Corporate Social Responsibilities.
The RWH System and research can see in distinct topics, although of course there is some overlap. They are: (1) Economics and Technology, (2) Health and Water Quality, (3) RWH Management and Water Security (4) Water Policies, Regulations and Attitudes, and (5) History of RWH.
And the systematic promotion on the rainwater harvesting will have significant economic impacts.
There are many players [NGOs, agencies and institutions (private, govt.); consulting agencies], across the country, working in various role and functions / capacities for rainwater harvesting promotion awareness, deign layouts, implementation and construction. Some have very encouraging socio-economic results impacting quality of life.
The concept of rainwater harvesting (RWH) is very simple, and is collection of rain water that would otherwise have gone down the drainage system, into the ground or been lost to the atmosphere through evaporation.
We Provide Services on Design Layout Plan on Rainwater Harvesting for
A layout which is designed to meet for harvest the rainwater to collect and removes the undesirable dirt etc. and store / recharge / replenish water source, contents the rainwater harvesting. It depends on the amount of rainfall, size of collection area, storage capacities, and the demand of water use.
How do we work for Rainwater Harvesting?
1. Conduct Feasible Studies on Rainwater (roof top and surface run off) Harvesting Water.
2. Design Roof Top RWH Layout for recharging of ground water (through recharge pits, abandoned/running tube wells or newly proposed tube well site etc.)
3. Design Storage System for dinking water (Ferro-cement, sub-surface tank or any other desired structure) andtreatment for drinking purposes
4. Design Alternate/Supplementary Source of Water for drinking, irrigation and multipurpose etc.
5. Design of Rainwater Harvesting System for Water Quality Improvement of ground water resources through rooftop/surface runoff.
6. Design Solution for Rehabilitation of defunct RainwaterHarvesting System in the premises.
7. Open to Client’s Perceptions / Suggestions on design and layout etc.
What should we know?
§ Your premises / RWH site location and its utility; number of users.
§ Approximate roof top / surface area for rain harvesting;
§ About status on existing in-use and or dry/abandoned ground water source [tube well /bore well/ open well etc.];
§ Status on rainwater harvesting system, if any.
§ How many structures are to be covered under RH system?
§ Your estimated budget, if any?
People Can Afford our services…We offer Quality Oriented Services because:
1. The Clients are Quality Concern.
2. Design Trouble-free Harvesting System.
3. Safe and Higher Recharge of Water.
4. Best value for Money
What does rainwater harvesting system consist of?
1. Collection / catchments Areas (roof top),
2. Conveyance system (guttering, downspouts & piping),
4. For Recharging – recharging of groundwater through pits, abandoned / in-use boreholes, open wells or newly proposed wells / tube wells
5. For Alternate / Supplementary Source: Storage and distribution system (tank, sub-surface tank, pond, overhead tank).
6. For both Recharging & Alternate / Supplementary Source:
7. Combination of both items 4 and 5 mentioned.Feel free to contact us for
Value Added Services